Welcome to The Center of Insurance/Hopkinsville, a full-service Independent Insurance Agency established in 1992 by Bob Kilijian. His son, Spencer Kilijian, joined the agency in 2006, and as a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) he is dedicated to helping you with your personal & business insurance needs. Give us a call today to get started protecting yourself, your family, and your business.
Here are some of our specialties:
- Home and Auto package policies to maximize discounts.
- Term Life Insurance policies from 5 year to 30 year terms.
- Business Insurance policies with an option to “Secure Your Rates for Three Years” (for qualifying applicants)
- Target Market insurance programs for the following areas:
- Craft Beverage: Craft breweries, wineries and distilleries.
- Dentists: Property, liability, and professional liability coverages in one convenient package.Educational
- Institutions: Private institutions, preschools through grade 12, colleges and universities.
- Fitness & Recreation: YMCAs, Fitness centers, etc.
- Golf & Country Club: For public and privately owned golf courses
- Health Care Facility: Skilled care/nursing homes, Intermediate care, Assisted living, Senior group (congregate) homes, Independent retirement.
- Home Health Care: Home-care aide or personal-care services, skilled nursing care services (RN/LPN) or therapeutic services in patients’ homes including: physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, speech therapy.
- Hospice: Includes businesses that provide patient and family support services and end-of-life care: in a patient’s home and/or in a healthcare facility.
- Hospitality: Hotels that have 80-300 guest rooms.
- Manufacturers: Beverage products, Communications and telecommunications equipment, Electronics and instruments, Food products, Metal products, Paper goods, Plastic and rubber goods, Textile and leather goods, Wood products
- Medical Facilities: Suburban, general medical and surgical hospitals, Medical centers, Diagnostic imaging centers, Freestanding ambulatory surgical and emergency centers, Outpatient care centers, Clinics and large-group, physicians’ offices
- Social Services: Adult day care centers, Counseling services, Charitable organizations, and others.
- Utility Services: Water companies, Sewage treatment plants, Irrigation water works for agriculture operation.
- Waste Management: Collectors of commercial or residential nonhazardous garbage, trash, refuse and recyclables; Septic service businesses that haul septage as well as those who design, install, inspect and repair septic systems; Waste haulers or septic service businesses who rent out portable toilets.
An Independent Advantage
We are Independent Agents in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. The Center of Insurance/Hopkinsville represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn't purchase the first one you see. What if one day the automobile industry decided to make only one type of car, one make and one model. You wouldn't have a choice!
The same situation holds true for insurance. You need insurance to drive a car, to purchase a house, to protect your family's financial future and to run a small business. But if there was only one insurance company that offered only one type of insurance, you wouldn't have a choice. The only solution would be going to that one company.
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, because it's up to you to make the final choice.